Welcome to my blog about, at least mostly, games. Here you can find reviews, impressions, pictures and things that I think are interesting enough to write about. If you want me to speak up on something, then write it to me. Want to discuss something in a post then write it in the comments. Hope it will be good reading for you.

måndag 7 februari 2011

2011 I long the most for....

During 2011 a lot of games are going to be released, but the question is, what should you buy, and what should you avoid? The question is in itself difficult to answer when the games are not yet to be released, but that doesn’t mean I can’t tell you about the games I think is most interesting and I look forward to the most in 2011.


In 2011, many interesting releases made. 2011 is the year when the threes are released. Just around the corner, we have Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Killzone 3, we yearn after Gears of War 3 and Uncharted 3 sometimes later in the year, and when the year draws to an end we get Mass Effect 3 and Diablo 3 I hope anyway.


My three threes is probably Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 3 and Diablo 3. The latter I wonder whether it will be released this year. However, I hope so. Gears of War looks just as rudely good as their predecessors did. Co-op for four is something my friends and I will have lots of fun with. Mass Effect will be just as epic as its predecessors, this is something I'm convinced of. And I like the fact that the third game will vary more depending what you do in the second game.



Another game I'm terribly keen on is LA Noir. It looks so fantastically designed. It can be fun for once to play policemen in a Rockstar game. The whole concept of hearings, how they play on facial expressions and the fact that I just want to be Willem Dafoe's character in the Boondock Saints, makes LA Noir a definite buy once it comes out.

I own an Xbox 360, no Wii, no PS3. In 2011, mainly two games, one for each console, makes me very eager to acquire me the consoles. For the PlayStation 3 The Last Guardian is such strong momentum that it’s only surpassed by the second game. Aesthetics, the graphics... Yes, we don’t know terribly much more about the game really. The reason for the attraction of this game lies rather in its predecessor. Both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus is fantastic games and I don’t see how Ueda can fail with this.

The second game is, of course, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, a game that is what we wanted Twilight Princess would be. Don’t misunderstand me, I loved that game, but it just makes me even hungrier for what's coming. So here I really have no doubt it will be yet another Zelda success.



But which game do I look forward to the most? You how know games and happened to have seen my background may be able to guess. In 2009 I fell in love with a game called Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. Now that same team releases the at least as adult, somewhat sexual, and equally twisted Catherine, a story about a man who cheats on his girlfriend Katherine, with the woman Catherine, I can not help but just long. Be prepared for remorse and probably the best written story in 2011. Released in February in Japan, we in the West can only hope that it will hit us this year, if it gets here at all. Not convinced of its greatness? Check out the trailer below.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiuPt-xv4Pg

I haven’t even scratched the surface of what great games gets released in 2011, Bulletstorm, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Ocarina of Time 3D, Dragon Age 2, Okamiden, Pokemon Black/White, Brink, Portal 2 (The cake is a lie!) , Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Shadows of the Damned, El Shaddai, Rayman: Origins, Duke Nukem Forever (!), Rage, and last but not least, a game I like to talk more about, DMC. To say nothing of 3DS, and the platform as the iPhone and Android is the indie games. 2011, here I come.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar