Welcome to my blog about, at least mostly, games. Here you can find reviews, impressions, pictures and things that I think are interesting enough to write about. If you want me to speak up on something, then write it to me. Want to discuss something in a post then write it in the comments. Hope it will be good reading for you.

onsdag 20 februari 2013

It is time, Playstation 4 reveal

At 00:00 (swedish time), in 5 hours from now, playstation will show us what they call "the future of playstation" and yeah, there's not many things that could mean, other than that they're revealing the new Playstation 4. Their show can be watched here: http://www.gamereactor.se/pslive/ probably, if not, I'm sure that you can find another site streaming it. After the show I will blog about it here, so stay tuned! For the future!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar