Welcome to my blog about, at least mostly, games. Here you can find reviews, impressions, pictures and things that I think are interesting enough to write about. If you want me to speak up on something, then write it to me. Want to discuss something in a post then write it in the comments. Hope it will be good reading for you.

måndag 6 april 2015

Final Fantasy XIII - Ranting Reloaded

I
Hate
This
Game....

But you know what, I don't ever care any more, I mean, it's not like I've obsessed so much over the game that I dedicated four posts to how mush I hate this game...

As you might have read, I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy VII, and recently started up Final Fantasy IX, two game that actually still hold up, but they have made me realize another thing I really hated in Final Fantasy XIII, the world. Grand Gaia and Cocoon is just so poorly presented, I didn't even realize that Cocoon was orbiting Grand Gaia until the world opened up. On the other hand, cities like Junon, Midgar and Niblheim is places that will always stick in your mind. They are amazing places, instant classics, and the town was treated like a character, you could talk to the towns people and get all the background for the place you were at at the time.

There are no cities in FFXIII... not that you can explore and talk to people in at least. I don't think I need to say more, however small the towns were in earlier FF-games, they still had more character than anything in FFXIII. I need to forget more about this shit feast. I'm gonna go play the FFXV-demo that I got with type-0. Please give me a bit hope there Square.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar